Aim: A mission statement poster, which engages staff and motivates them. The poster should be inspiring, without being too corny (Negative Example 3). It should hold the eye, and make staff want to keep looking because it feels good.
* • We would like it to be dynamic, with different text size/colour/transparency and the way it appears over/around the picture. (see Example 1 & 2)
• A1 size
• Required Text (Word Doc) - Mission Statement and Values, Quote optional
• Company logo
• Background colour: company colours. (See Logo PDF 2nd image) –dark purple (background colour dark purple), or 2nd image light grey font (background colour – light grey)
• 3 - 6 Images (stock images and links to images provided - images will be purchased after design approved)
• Company font: Klavika and Myriad
• Corporate feel (as it will be displayed in the office), but not boring.
• We would like original files/artwork –ready copies
* Please see Negative Example 1 and Negative Example 2 for examples of what we don't want
You are free to be creative with:
Text size, placement and colour
Number of images used (3 - 6)
Arrangement of images - placed anywhere i.e. in rows, circular
pattern… etc. (See Example 1, 2, 3)
Images have been labelled according to company
values as a guide. You may use
whatever picture with whatever text.
You may use any stock images you think are more suitable