Sehr professionell und durchdacht ein wirklich kompliziertes Thema umgesetzt.
Ultra-responsive, he took the time to get the right design. Hope to work with for other projects!
How mkt-tool started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Unito connects the work management tools that teams use--such as Trello, Asana, and JIRA--together so they can collaborate more easily.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A illustration / infographic to accompany a blog post about how to organize teams when you've never done it before. The full brief is below:
Create an infographic based on the following assets
1. Source inspiration here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hodx02qjx…3.png?dl=0).
2. Blog post that this accompanies here (https://quip.com/ac3JAI5a9bMf)
3. Hand-written flowchart here: (https://goo.gl/photos/dH9a5ijbeZvyv2Lb9)
1. Flowchart as above
1. Headline: Choose your tool
2. Subhead: Work management tools are super flexible, but here's our recommendation for how you can pick.
2. Section 2: 3-colored planning styles area
1. Headline: Choose your Planning Style
2. Subhead: Here's a quick look at what is involved in each 3 common team planning styles:
1. Weekly planning; daily to-do
2. Team tackles backlog ad hoc
3. Daily scrum & planning
4. Everyone only works on 1 “to-do” at a time (which is the top of their list)
5. When top item is finished, next item in the list is tackled
6. Maximum freedom for team to solve problems & self-organize
7. Team leader sets & reorders backlog & responds to team delivery
1. Weekly team planning
2. Entire projects handed over to team to execute
3. Daily standups
4. 1 week - 4 week sprints to deliver small slices of a project on a regular basis.
5. Teams given a lot of freedom to solve problems on their own
6. Team leader sets goals & helps align team
1. Project kickoff team planning
2. Optional weekly / monthly checkins
3. Complete spec delivered before work begins
4. Team works on large projects until finished
5. Little team freedom; lots of up-front planning
6. Team leader describes entire body of work & directs teams on problem solving
3. Section 3: Build a sample project
1. Headline: Build a Sample Project
2. Subhead: Here are some resources for you to make sample projects from.
1. Templana: https://templana.com (https://templana.com/)
2. Asana's built-in project templates: https://asana.com/guide/help/projects/templates
4. Section 4: Show to your team & get feedback
1. Headline: Get feedback from your team
2. Subhead: Here are some great ways to make sure you're collecting effective feedback
1. Getting started with Kanban (https://www.digite.com/kanban-guide…-approach/)
2. Introducing Agile to an organization (https://www.mountaingoatsoftware.co…ganization)
3. Kick off an Waterfall (or an agile) project meeting, (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/kick…d-ajaz-pmp)
5. Section 5: Stick with it for 60 days
1. Headline Stick with it for 60 days. You can do it!
2. Subhead: A daily checklist to help you:
1. Is all of today's work in your work management tool?
2. Was everything that was discussed in yesterday's / last week's planning meeting finished on time?
3. How many project-related emails / slack messages have you answered today? Could they be moved to your work tracking tool?
4. Is anybody in your team idle because of blocked tasks? Can you repurpose them?
1. Stick with it! Once you've built up the habit, then evaluate areas where you'd like to improve on your process, gather more feedback from your team, and formalize your team's planning to unlock productivity & collaboration throughout your organization. Working better is always hard, but the results are worth the effort. :)
2. Brought to you by Unito.io. We help teams work better with other teams by syncing tools like Asana, Trello, and Wrike so every team can work in the tools they love.
[[TRY IT FREE TODAY]]
3. [[Unito Logo]]
Making the illustration fit in with the general look and feel of Unito would be great. Check out our website at https://www.Unito.io