AleMiglio did many edits, early and often, right to the very end with no complaints! He was highly attentive and did a wonderful job. We will certainly work with him again.
- Kristya Nugraha
Always does EXCELLENT work! Thank you!
- Brave Marketing
How info TOc started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Peerwith is a marketplace for author services, matching academics seeking support for their work with experts who can help out with language editing and translation, format and design, consulting, or whatever else scientists need.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What we would want design for is:
• 1x flyer, A5 format, two sided. The idea is to leave this flyer with potential clients, distribute them in the target group, etc.
• 1x poster, A4 format. The idea is to put this poster up on the wall.
1. Our website. Watch the colors (#4A90E2 is our main blue), the icons per category (https://www.peerwith.com/categories) and profile photo’s from our experts, found here https://www.peerwith.com/categories…g-services and in other categories. Or see https://www.peerwith.com/pages/about-us for us, experts and partners.
2. Stock photo’s. We like to see you use the main stock photo, also on our homepage, in the same format (see example banners en sample brochure).
3. Example banners.
4. Logo input. PNG and the PDF contains scalable versions.
5. Sample brochure: brochure test. Which is much like what we envision, but in the wrong format and not from a “real” designer. We basically ask you do to re-do this.
6. Text on folder : description of the content we like to see on flyer and poster. This is not final, but gives a good idea what we like to see on both.