We are in the process of rebranding and need a cut sheet designed. This will be used primarily for advertising our services to clients at trade shows and conferences. We have an idea of what we want, but we need someone to take what we like and put it altogether for a design that catches attention while communicates our image and services well.
This will be for an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet front and back. We have a graphic image already designed that should be used as a guide for what we are moving our brand toward. We also have two examples of cut sheet styles that we like for you to use as inspiration.
You should use the example designs only to understand what we like and then design your own layout. We want something that looks cutting-edge and clean and that makes something unique out of our colors and brand.
1. The front should be a solid matte background with a glossy hexagon design all over the background. We have put together a rough design of what we have in mind, but you can stray from this with your own creativity as long as you are keeping somewhat with our brand. We want an image (attached to the brief) slightly greyed out as the front background with the hexagons and information as the main feature of the front. To understand our concept, see example images Rough Front Design, Front Hexagon Style, and Front Hexagon Style 2 (all attached).
2. The front should have a hexagon at the top somewhere that has a vibrant color in the back and is outlined in white. The cut sheet title should go inside the hexagon like the examples used in #1 above. See the attached document Front Rough Outline for a visual (use as a guideline, not gospel).
3. The hexagon shape and style should be similar to our graphic (attached). This is our current basis for our branding, so please try to stay on brand with this design. If you have questions about something, send a message and ask. We'd be happy to talk with you.
4. At the bottom of the front page, use the contrasting color inside the front title hexagon to create small shapes at the bottom to indicate our contact information for (1) http://www.nugenautomation.com, (2), email@example.com, and (3) +1 (713) 936-4800. See document titled Bottom Front Information for an example.
5. The back is free reign on how you want to design it, but keep in mind we like the geometric shapes and we want a balance of colored design elements and white space. Use the attached documents Back Example 1 and Back Example 2 as guides for what we like.
6. We've included the content for the back of the page on a separate document. Be sure to incorporate this information into the design so that we can see how text flows with your design. The content is in the attached document Back Side Document.
5. The final version must be in .ai format.
If you have any questions, especially to clarify what we are looking for, please message me, and either I or a team member will reply. We are very invested in having this design work for us, so we are happy to talk with designers in the process!