Rocio was wonderful to work with...always to make changes and suggestions...a true professional.
How krj J started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
Google for Work
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* Product: Email, cloud storage, collaboration tools and other business apps
* Audience: Organizations that are transitioning from one messaging/productivity suite to Google Apps. Our users are moving from one email/calendar/productivity suite to Google Apps. Some of the employees are new to the tools and features like real-time collaboration. We want them to feel positive about this move and excited about the opportunity to improve how they work.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A Going Google poster set that includes the following requirements:
* Ability for third party to adapt text and incorporate their customer logo
* Comes in various poster sizes (e.g. an 8.5x11 and other larger sizes as well)
* Includes text indicating that the organization is transitioning to Google, such as “Going Google” or “Moving to Google"
* Has a clean, sophisticated look and feel, similar to that of the Google for Work Website (https://apps.google.com/intx/en_us/)
* Comes in a hIgh quality and easily accessible format, like Slides. If not Slides isn’t possible, then InDesign.
The following are the basic concepts behind Google for Work. We don't need the messaging in the posters, but we would like them to convey the following themes:
* Work should be fun! It should inspire. Technology should make work better, easier and faster.
* With great technology, ideas can go from prototype to development to launch in a matter of days.
* Work is mobile. Now, you can get things done at the times and in the places where you work best, with the people (or pets!) that inspire you, so you’re ready to run wherever that a-ha moment strikes.
* Every single person makes a difference. Having great technology is about empowering anyone and everyone — whether it’s a developer with an epic app idea, a engineer with a revolutionary solution to a seemingly unsolvable problem, or a marketer with a bold proposal to completely change the brand of a struggling product — to have an impact.
* Work gets better with Google. When we use the tools that make our lives easier—Google Apps, Maps, Search, Chrome, Android, Cloud Platform and more—work gets better. That’s the journey we’re taking now.