Refer to our website for our main colour theme (orange) and main fonts that we use (futura).
Poster exact dimension 2440x 1220mm.
The texts we want in final design :
1) Poster 1 : NOW ENROLLING FREE TRIAL (drop the word redeem if it's there)
2) Poster 2 : DEDICATED TEACHER SMALL CLASS SIZE (drop the comma, we are not sure which words should be headlined (bigger) as this stage? They can be all big or some words bigger than other? )
And play around with placement these small texts :
1) MATHS ENGLISH SCIENCE (prefer it in poster 1)
2) Over 90% of our students have experienced a positive improvement to their results since joining C2C ( prefer in poster 2. Optional small texts, can do with or without on poster, just want to see how's the final result look)
We like typography of design #72 (top poster), #62 and #53. They are neat and aligned to one side and keep the audience focus. We feel that texts that don't aligned properly are a bit messy? Maybe you can show us wrong..
We like the orange (the orange transparency) of design #72 but are open to any orange that's similar or close. .
Play around with the placement of our logo on any 4 corners. We prefer it on the corner.
With the fonts type. Play around with Futura family to see how it goes. We like the current fonts type now but just want to see how's Futura family fonts (our "official" font's for logo) appear on these posters.
Ok this is a big thing, this will make or break the whole design of the poster. This is our feedbacks after asking a pool of our staff.
1) We don't like image of design #71 (top poster) as the whole image looks very orange.
2) We like image of design #63 (second poster), which is our stock image. However, there is a mum and daughter in the kitchen in the background. If you want to continue to use this image, that has to be blurred out.
3) We think that the model in almost all "Free trial" poster, e.g. design #72,#71 ,#63 etc (top poster) doesn't look very "local". We are in Hurstville, Sydney,Australia. Majority of demographic here are local Chinese. My staffs think that they look like overseas student and may not appeal to local market (sorry guys I know this is very vague, not sure why they feel that way, maybe it's the backpack? the look? For design #53 (bottom poster), they think she is in Singapore, could be the background as we hardly have that type of building here, looks like she is in the type of flats which is very common in certain country) .I have uploaded a few sample photos that in the attachments for the sample of photos that we used, maybe you can take some clue on that.
Please play with other images based on the clue above AS MUCH AS you can. We believe 1 amazing photo will save the whole design. Please try to avoid using the same image that others are using.
Updates 27/11 10pm Sydney time
Please feel free to explore outside the stock photos that we supplied , a lot of you are playing it safe by sticking to our stock photos . We like to see any new fresh image as it's getting a bit bored reusing the our stock photos ( which we use in many of our other posters) . If any of you come up with an execellent image first , we would consider that as original work and will take into account of other designers are copying it.
Updates 28/11 5.38pm Sydney time
hi all finalist, we realise that all designs are getting very similar at this stage and we will not rate any designs submitted in final round for now to encourage creativity and originality. I encourage you to explore more images and different designs as the final designer that we work with will be based on their creativity.
Please note that above feedbacks apply to any design that has similarity. We are using example of design randomly for our feedbacks.