Our designer made the experience great we had a lot of back and fourth to get to final design I even felt like maybe I was being a bother with small details but a new logo for a 25 year old company is a big deal and I always felt very accommodated by the service we got! Even after everything was finalized and the prize was awarded we had a couple things that needed to be changed and they made that happen for us too
Very responsive in communication. Gave us many different options.
Great work, thank you!
How shichen.zhang started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. TekStream is an IT consulting company that offers IT services and solutions to big enterprise companies using Oracle WebCenter products.
2. We are passionate about culture. We have a fun, laid back office environment with lots of color and photos of our team.
2. The target of this project are internal employees of TekStream.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. We would like to design a wall to recognize Quarterly Town Hall Award Winners.
2. Wall dimensions are 30in width by 108in height
3. The wall will be covered in a magnetic material background.
4. The Quarterly Town Hall Winners title will be on a separate magnetic strip that can be moved around.
5. We will have photos (at least 4 per quarter) printed on separate magnetic pieces that can also be moved around.
6. There is a trashcan at the based of the wall. We want a continuation of the background, but no graphic content will be visible behind trashcan.
We want something really fun that will pop. The wall is located in our break room, where there is also a pool table and video games. No need to be too serious, this is meant to be a fun celebration of wins during the past quarter. I've included brand standard color swatches, feel free to make this colorful.