Quick , efficient and completed online on the day and followed notes to a tea
- karl McKenna
Thank you for your work!
Stefan is quick to respond, and a great communicator. His quality of work is high and his designs are great. Thanks very much! Looking forward to working with you again!
How gabi.freire started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a IT consulting company that offers data solution and data engineering services + support to a range of clients - from startups to medium+large companies.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- 2 banners for a data/business intelligence conference booth are required. (pls refer to booth render attached to visualize banners placement)
- TOP BANNER: needs to display the company name + short tagline
(Bytecode logo icon)
Bytecode IO (copy)
Bringing data to life (copy)
- CABINET BANNER: needs to provide bullet points of what we do
Bytecode IO (Optional Copy)
Expert Team of Data Pros (Optional copy) http://www.bytecode.io (copy)
(icon) Solution Architecture (copy)
(icon) Data Engineering (copy)
(icon) Looker Pro (copy)
(icon) Business Intelligence (copy)
(icon) Development (copy)
- the artwork is up to you - as long as it's clean and it stands out.
- you do not need to follow the creative style of the attached ppt slides. It's just an example of internal material (same applies to the business card)
- website: https://bytecode.io/
- When using the logo icon - it can be used as a standalone element. It's not required to use only next to the company name.
- "Bytecode IO" does not need to be blue. It can be another color depending on background image/color, etc.
- booth render (to give an idea of banner placement)
- banner specs (all in inches)
- Bytecode vector logo
- ppt slides
- business card