What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We design and manufacture automated last mile parcel delivery locker systems.
The locker systems allow customers to receive parcels at our centrally located lockers and collect them 24/7.
When a customer receives a parcel the system emails/sms a PIN or QR code to the parcel recipient that allows them to collect their parcel.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We require a new livery design for an automated parcel delivery locker system we have designed.
The system comprises a bank of 50 steel lockers with a touch screen console. The doors will have a moulded plastic aesthetic cladding fixed to the front of them that features a raised "hump" like profile near the lock on the right hand side of each door. The locker system is approximately 3.5 m x 2.5 m and is made up of 550 mm modular columns fixed together.
TZ A.D.A.M. Parcel Locker Network system livery design brief.
The livery concept needs to:
- Feature TZ Logo somewhere
- Feature a logo design for the system name (A.D.A.M.)
- The text: "Parcel Locker Network"
- A.D.A.M. PMS 1505C orange
- Spec other complimentary colours for the system
- Consumer brand focus
- Possibly feature graphic devices/colours to highlight key functional areas of the locker system or make the system stand out
- Feature a nice balance between the TZ logo and A.D.A.M. logo on the system
- Have a thematic link back to parcel delivery/pick up functionality of the system
See attached examples of some livery concepts.
We would like a range of concepts of which we would select our preferred design.
Please use the templates to overlay your design concepts if required.
Please note that the black rectangles at the top of the lockers are monitors to display advertising.