We have worked together multiple times and it is always an pleasant experience. Would do it again and recommend her work to others.
How sherive started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The business is about coaching professional women to take control of their lives, to consciously and intentionally create a healthy, centered and natural life that they love through the use of nutrition, essential oils and taking care of themselves.
- She is female
- She is a professional, likely in some sort of management role
- She is someone who wants to make a change – she may realize that her heart is not aligned with the life she is living
- She wants to feel more control over her life, her choices
- She wants the opportunity to be more creative, rekindle passion, have more energy, more balance
- She’s in her late 30’s or early 40’s
- She has a husband and likely kids who have busy lives (sports, activities etc.)
- She cares for her family and possibly aging parents
- She is already doing something to stay healthy but still doesn’t feel that it’s enough – some sort of exercise, trying to cook healthy meals but no time
- She longs for more time to spend with her kids, time to relax
- She values her own health and the health of the environment
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'm looking for more of a signature logo than a picture one. One with sort of scrolling or scripted font. Take a look at the attachment for colours and lots more info (I listed green in the visuals but it's more of a soft greenish-grey). The industry is really more life-coaching or health coaching than education. See the attached file for more brand concepts and colour preferences.