Fast and reliable design choices, a pleasant and helpful person.
- BAD PIXEL
Awesome experience and very talented designer. I would definitely work with Bad Pixel again.
Extremely responsive and enjoyable to work with.
This was a great experience! This Designer knew exactly what I wanted for my t-shirt design. They were super responsive and modified the design until it was perfect for what I needed. Absolutely amazing! Thanks for everything!
- jay 4Q
They did a great job! I had a few shirts designed and they were able to work on a few revisions without hesitation.
How Luke194 started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
- vintage/distressed look works well as is in keeping with our brand
- want the logo to very visible from a distance (centre chest) - see ALL prior year designs.
- want it to be similar to a retail/consumer design too - eg Superdry, Jack wills, Hollister, A&F
- We want the WOWWWWW factor. This shirt will be worn by 20,000+ members!
*VERY IMPORTANT* - Remember the demographic who will be wearing this and who this has to appeal to...
- Average age 27-28 yr olds
- fashionable, 50% male, 50% female
- Active/sporty urbanites
- We need a club t-shirt design for our 2015 t-shirt.
- 1 or 2 colour design
- maximum print area - 400mm (H) x 300mm (W)
- front only
- Strapline should be "Social Sports & Fitness Club"
-logo must be very evident
What to avoid
- MUST NOT BE SIMILAR as 2014 t-shirt (see attached) - the more
the design .. the better!!!!
- MUST appeal equally to men and women (gneder neutral)
- GO Mammoth logo cannot be so small that someone walking towards you
down the street, wouldnt be able to read it!