• This developer portal needs to be attractive
• The portal will most likely be hosted under the same domain as http://www.avizia.com, which is the company’s site used for providing information about the company and its products. As such, the developer portal design needs to somewhat match the branding and color of Avizia.com so users have a similar experience when they navigate to the portal from one of Avizia.com’s pages.
• This developer portal will also outline information about the non-mobile SDKs and APIs at some point in time, so it should not be specific to mobile SDKs/APIs only.
• The portal will have user authentication at some point in time so this should be reflected in the design.
• The user should be able to switch between documentation pages, landing page, and support pages very easily (preferably via links at the top of the page).
- Portal should have a very attractive but simple landing page that portrays the brand of Avizia. From here, users can navigate to other pages (i.e. resources, contact us/support, etc). - This landing page MUST be attractive and contains clear actionable links to where user can navigate to.
- The branding and colors should be similar to Avizia.com
- The design and structure can be different than Avizia.com
- Avizia's logo should be on all pages in the developer portal
- The landing page can contain a large image that portrays what Avizia does, which is telemedicine. The image should portray that customers can now easily embed telemedicine functionality within their own products.
- The landing page can also specify Avizia's motto: Avizia's platform connects "any patient to any provider in any place".
- In addition to this, the landing page will have the links to the other pages, such as Getting Started, Resources, and Contact Us.
- There will be a section of text to explain what the customer can do with the SDK and APIs, the benefits, and some security details.
- There can be another section on what the next steps are for them to get started.
- There will be a section at the bottom that asks them if they are interested in getting access to the SDK, APIs or learning more, they are taken to the contact us page.
• The portal should have an API page for providing detailed information about the APIs. This is a very good structure and design for the API page, should copy this structure: https://developer.ciscospark.com/en…s-get.html
- This page will outline all the APIs the customers can leverage.
- The structure/format should be exactly like the "API reference" section of this site: https://developer.ciscospark.com/en…e-get.html
- At the end, if the user wants to learn more, they are directed to Contact Us page.
• The portal will also have a page where the user can download the ios or android SDK and learn more about the SDK. This is a good example of this: https://developer.spotify.com/techn…-bundle-id. This page will also have information about the ‘Sample app’ that will be provided to the user with the SDK. This is a good example of this: https://developer.spotify.com/techn…/tutorial/
- This page will contain step by step instructions for running the sample app that contains the ios or android SDK.
- At the end of the section, it will ask user if they want to get access to the SDK or the sample app, and they should be directed to the Contact Us page if so.
• The portal will have a ‘Contact Us’ or support page that will allow users to send questions to Avizia. This is a good example of support page: https://developer.ciscospark.com/support.html
- This page will contain a form that will allow potential customers or users to contact Avizia to learn more about the product or get access to the SDKs/APIs. The design here can be simple and should provide a confirmation to the user when they submit the contact form.