What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The style of the website should be consistent with Mac/iPad/iOS designs.
We want a modern, elegant design that focuses on downloading a free download of our software or buying the software.
We'd like to have a main page that emphasizes some of the top features but does not overwhelm the visitor with too much information. We want to focus on the ease of use of the software and show what it is capable of creating.
We prefer lighter colours (that match the existing colour scheme of the logo) and more space around objects in order to not have too much information that may overwhelm the visitor or cause the website to load slowly.
The main page should have a video link to show a quick tutorial of the software along with the call-to-actions specified above (free download and buy)
Homepage (current page: https://www.everwebapp.com)
- We want to focus on leading the visitor to download the free trial to try the software or to buy the software
- We want to focus on the ease of use and that no coding or "techie" skills are required. Anyone can create a website and everything you need is included with EverWeb
- We'd like to link to a nice demo video showing off the software
- We want the homepage to be a nice reflection of the design capabilities within the software
- We want to highlight a few main features (as shown in the existing website)
- Optionally show some of the templates that come with the software
- We would like to show customer testimonials and third party reviews which are near the bottom of the existing page, but should be redesigned.
Features Page (current page: https://www.everwebapp.com/features.html)
- Emphasize the features but we want icons or screenshots to go with each feature
- We'd like to have short videos with no controls, or animated gifs, as shown in some of the sample websites provided here
Pricing Page (current page: https://www.everwebapp.com/pricing.html)
- We have two versions of the software. It comes in a version called Standalone which lets you download the software and use it with any hosting provider
- We also have a version called EverWeb + Hosting which is an all inclusive package that includes the software as mentioned above plus web hosting, email features etc...
- We'd like to emphasize the 60 day money back guarantee and the fact that the software lets you make unlimited websites
What to avoid
- No search bar
- On the homepage we don't want a image slider at the top
-- We only expect the design in PSD or Sketch format. You DO NOT need to use our web builder software. We mention it just in for inspiration and to get a better idea of what we do. --
We will take the design you create and incorporate it into our software. It should NOT be based on a WordPress or any other framework/template.
If you base your design concepts on existing scripts or libraries (for example image galleries, navigation bars etc...) it would be helpful to know which ones you have used. We should be able almost any design concept with the software but it might be helpful to download and review it but this is not necessary at https://www.everwebapp.com (it is Mac Only)
Although we have emphasized a simple, elegant style we'd like something unique and interesting.