The designer is very good and responsive and can follow instructions.
- Technology Wisdom
Simplicity and many solutions provided by designer until we found the right one , very good designer and professionals in their work .
Another great project with this designer. We love working with them!
Great work! Was fast and followed guidelines!
How meg2019 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We need a FRESH homepage design to help customers get prepared for a natural disaster. The website will provide an emergency kit, educational courses and other services to help people get prepared. It should be bright, hopeful and clear! Not fear-mongering or scary, like most of the current websites in this space (i.e. Doomsday Preppers).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We like illustration, the icon of a lifesaver and bright colors like light blue/orange. Nothing red, black or camouflage!
We currently installed a Wordpress theme at http://www.servive.co. Feel free to work off of that theme are start from scratch. Feel free to use the current logo or make a new one.
Key elements to include:
- Main top banner with this call to action: Create Your Plan
- Main top banner could be an illustration of a family getting away from a flood with their pet (with a backpack which is our kit)
- Underneath the top banner should be icons for 4 items: planner, kit, course, radio
- Include an area for as seen in Press (Inc Mag, TechCrunch, etc.)
- Include top notification banner for announcements
- Include footer area (could be similar to what is already there)
- Use a white background for the Menu
What to avoid
Please do not use any drop down menus
Please do not copy exactly from the websites I like (just use those for inspiration)
Please do not use a dark or scary theme: it should be bright, positive and fresh
We don't have any images and I think actual photos are hard to use for this concept so illustration might be a better approach