Craig did a great job on our design. I hope to work with him again in the future.
Very intelligent approach to the layout and graphics. It was obvious he did research into our industry, and chose relevant images. The first home page info graphic didn't work for us, and he happily provided another option based on our feedback. I highly recommend! We have moved into design phase for the whole website, with Gendesign.
- Tushar K∎
Thanks for your great design :)
Could not have asked for a more talented designer. Highly recommend working with Kate is you love professional design and someone who pays close attention to detail.
- Peter Beshay
How peterlevermore started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Savvy Science is a UK-based technology consulting company with focus on the solar energy, lighting and electronic display markets. We advise technolgy companies, universities, research insitutes and investors about technology.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Savvy Science website appearance must be simple, clean and cheeful. It also must be consistent with the logo and business card designs provided. I would prefer a plain white or light grey backgroud. The logo uses red, yellow, green and blue dots. I would like these same colours to feature on the website. I do not like square/sharp edges. I will not use photographs on the website. I will use images, icons and other generated images.
1. Savvy Sciece: This is the name of the homepage. It should have a cheerful image incorporaing the red, yellow, green, blue of the logo. There will be (a) Description of the company, (b) Timeline of the company, (c) Map, generated from dots, showing the locations and number of the clients that have worked with Savvy Science
2. Technology: This is the page where we describe briefly the technology areas where we specialize. Each technology area (about 12 technologies) will be accompanied by a small image/artwork that depicts the technology.
3. Solutions: This is where we describe the solutions we offer (e.g. technology consulting, patent portfolio managetment, etc.)
4. Blog: This is the page where we will post updates about Savvy Science.
5. Contact: This is the page with the contact details.