NOTE: For the first round, please focus on only desigining the Main page(1) and Developer Personal Page(2). The other pages can be designed after the first round.
1. Main page can have manageable newsfeeds that can be clicked on to view posts and comments that pertain to that newsfeed.
The content within the newsfeed can be presented as static just to show an example of how it would look.
- Newsfeeds can be separated as follows:(Tezos Foundation and Core Developers, Tezos Commons Foundation and Community, Delegates and Governance, Ideas and Developers and Projects).
Or, if there is a more efficient UI/UX way to workaround this then that works as well.
- Visual tags within posts would be cool to see. Eg. if its a post about Governance, if its an idea post, if the post comes from a Developer, Delegate, etc. Not necessary if it doesn't fit too well.
- RSS Feed option on the page (Google news, Reddit, and Twitter) for Tezos related information.
Main site links to get to things such as developer personal pages, upcoming events, block explorer, wallets, affiliate sites, wiki, etc. More information can be found in the Tezos social Media Main points or Tezos revised docs as a reference. However, the key is of course the presentation of it all
2. Developer Personal page(Each developer or company can have their own page)
The page will allow the developer to input up to 5 primary strengths/proficiencies in regards to skills.
Visually, think of something akin to Linkedin pages but with a unique touch in regards to it being for Tezos.
In addition, the developer can also list their secondary skills. The Developer would also assign to themselves a personal rating for each skill.
For companies, it can also work this way in regards to their strengths in their personnel.
The personal page will also consist of: links to resume, linkedin, github, or other external references of their work. They can also list current projects they are working on, past projects, contact, and their availability/time zone.
The design would just be a static representation of the above. Feel free to add more if you have an idea.
3. Find a Developer/Find a Project Page
Find a developer will consist of a means of finding developers if you are a project owner.
This can be done via a normal search(up to 5 skills can be put in) or by category. The personal rating/primary skills will act as a means to generate the top search results.
Find a Project would be a way for Developers to search and view the different projects and needs of that project. In addition, there should be a contact option for the developer to contact the project owner.
A good way to combine/represent the two functions (find a developer/find a project) onto one page would be awesome. But if it doesn't quite work well together then you can choose which page(Either find a developer or find a project) to design.
4. Delegate personal page - Link to personal delegate site(optional),bio with information such as their setup, the rate of return if you choose them as a delegate, max tokens available to support with a current token amount that is delegated to them, Their stances and reasoning on current voting proposals that have the potential to be added to the Tezos protocol. Lists of posts they have made in the Delegate and governance newsfeed.
5. Member Personal page(could be content they have sticked from the site such as instructions/how-tos,favorited posts,users following, bio, interests, etc)