See the attached PNG files for a general layout of the pages, these do represent the elements to be used on the site. We are fairly flexible on the colours, however the dark blue and red do need to be used. See http://www.kiwispan.co.nz for a general idea of how these colours are prioritised.
We do like the use of gradients as you can see in the mockups, and we are looking for a modern look for the site.
- PNGs are accurate to width, we are using a 960 grid layout and would like the design to be full width but the content area to be centered. The background colour of the content area can be different to the style and background colours of the full width page.
- It is important that the header area, menu and DDblock and DDblock controls be the height they are in the PNGs
- The menu has MegaMenu Items when hovered (see Kiwispan - home page with active items.png)
- The Footer has a hover item also (see Kiwispan - home page with active items.png)
- Please use any content off our website and we have supplied a few images for you also.
- Should include H1, H2, & H3 styles
- note the "hover" text is not part of the design
UPDATE NOTE: Kev the animated character from the old website is not going to be used in the design.
We need the designer to provide us with all of the working files for their design preferably PSD or PNG files
Kiwispan - Home - no active items.png
Kiwispan - home page with active items.png
The DDblock is the main feature of this page, the play button hovering over the DDblock should also be styled - this can be placed anywhere but the functionality of this button is not related to the DDBlock.
Dealer News Page:
we would like some form of frame on the images in the content of this page - nothing to technical so that it can be repeated throughout the site and on different background colours etc.
List items need to be styled to show they are separate items