Hally is the absolute best to work with. Her design sensitivity is off the charts, only matched by her responsiveness and anticipation of where a design needs to go. If you get to work with Hally, then consider yourself in luck... the job will be done right, done the first time, and done better than you will have expected.
How GreenCollector started their web page design journey
I'm looking for ringtones landing pages to promote an affiliate campaign. I'll be taking at least 2 designs, so please feel free to submit away :)
Update: Increasing this contest to $175 for an easy design!
In addition to the examples I list in the description, I just found another design I really love: http://www.mytely.com/
2nd Prize = $100
3rd Price = $50
Taking at least 3 designs now
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A simple one page landing page with a nice header and buttons for different carriers. You can see the carriers in the examples I provide below. I'd like 8 carriers and then one button underneath for 'All Other Carriers'. I'd like for variations with one landing page to have a more horizontal layout and one with a more vertical layout. Strong graphic header with 'Get Your Ringtones' and steps 1, 2, 3 and 3 for how to get your ringtones. You can use your creativity on this part, and base it on the examples I provide. I would like fun colors: oranges, blue, nothing dark or heavy, with a light colored background.
- Light color scheme with oranges/reds and or blues with a light background.
- Strong calls to action to 'Select a Carrier'
- Clearly laid out steps 1, 2, and 3 to getting your ringtones
- Catchy, fun, and hip design to attract young demographic - 16-25 years old.
- Squeeze design that will put the visitors focus on the call to action (selecting a carrier)
- Horizontal layout example: ringerman.com (love this page)
- Vertical layout example: http://www.getofficialringtones.com/ - simple but to the point, though it needs a designers touch.
- Feel free to ask any questions or just get creative! I'm looking for at least 2 designs in this contest, all of which will each be paid for the contest amount ($150 each)