Overview on what we wish to have:
- Fresh and simple, modern, yet professional style, (our customers are enterprise-level service providers), new brand look and feel
- Clearly different from our current style.
- Use our logo colors as primary colors, adding white space and secondary colors (red, orange and yellow). Good use of color while keeping a clean look. Showing our brand personality.
- After approved layouts , final delivery also created into a styleguide, please see example: https://kevinfremon.hs-sites.com/cl…tyle-guide
Key emphasis on this project is on imagery: photographs, illustrations, iconography:
- Provide us with an idea on how to use photography and illustrations or combinations of those two on our website. So that it will be unique, fresh and convey our brand voice.
- We are open to use modified stock photos – if modified with an idea, as well as have theme illustrations created.
Planned site content structure draft attached.
All pages to include:
1. Main Navigation:
a. Home=logo (without home text), Customers, Solutions, Resources, News&Blog (a sub page, pls see the navigation draft)
2. Header hat/PRE-Header Menu with CTA buttons: Contact Us, Read Our Blog, language selector
a. Logo, 4 columns, Short time to market, No lost revenue, End of manual work. The fourth Social media links, locations.
b. Must include placement for a link to legal documents
4. Design elements applied consistently (please check the style guide)
• Photography/Illustration/iconography styles overall
• Follow us buttons style/coloring
• Share buttons/style coloring
• CTA buttons – we prefer rounded style (color coding, fonts, spacing for different types? i.e.: Contact / Book a Meeting / Download / Download with an image)
• Fresh look and feel
• White space
• Space for online store in navigation/home (not used now but coming up)
• Overall typography – included in the style guide
• Fonts styles
• Elements designed to this: https://kevinfremon.hs-sites.com/cl…tyle-guide
What content for the different pages:
• The role is to catch our target audience and make them convert. Anyone viewing should know what we do.
• Hero image, or illustration that is light and matches our brand+ PRICING BILLING MONETIZATION Software for Service Businesses +CTA button
• Chosen template layout for home to this contest (allowed to pick another if reason);
• Under hero image: Customer case logos
• Under Customer case logos: A headline with intro text. Underneath iconography/images/illustrations in 3 columns with a headline and text
• Customer video block – with text on the side column
• (Possibly some style module where we can promote our current hot topics, if we desire to do so. A module that would fit close to hero image, is visible on home when browsing via laptop. A module that can be off if we choose so, and the home page first view still would look good.)
Current page http://www.goodsignsolutions.com/solution
• The role of the solutions main, is to showcase the software options/tell benefits and act as a summary intro page for subpages where individual solutions will be presented
• Current content, new look, new pictures and illustrations and overall look.
• Now the solutions are presented in 5 sorts of graphs. We hope to have iconography/illustration/picture/graphic style to tell about different solution options.
• Add columned section for Software, Technology, Consulting, Support to allow easy browsing path – position as top of the page as possible
• Hero image/illustration - low - style to allow text content in the view
• Link to customers
• The role is key in showing our hero customer stories to our potential customers. Cases main should act as a summary of different cases. Cases Content from our current page, but a whole new design. Cases main page’s secondary role is to introduce Industries content.
• Chosen layout template, https://marketplace.hubspot.com/pro…nials-page
• Add Customer cases video as hero image – with a CTA
• We will use videos also on Customer pages as hero images if possible
• On every page: Header Hat, Main navigation, Footer
News & Blog main
• Chosen template, but with changes to design required: https://kevinfremon.hs-sites.com/blog
• Changes to layout:
• Blog posts 2 or 3 column grid after hero image (6 or 9 blog post grid), right hand 3rd column for CTAs and news (in the template posts are in a list format, so we wish that to be changed into a grid)
- Chosen template, but instead of a list, make as a grid: https://kevinfremon.hs-sites.com/cl…-resources
- Content from our current page