We have an active users community (business oriented, prosumers, creative, freelance, most over 25 years and beyond) that search in fac-mac quality articles, op/ed and professional advice. We update the web daily very often.
- We need a 980x90 banner at the top of the page like it is in hispasonic.com
- We want a right sidebar with space enough to include 300x250 banners
- Regarding to navigation and structure, we need room for main topics (mac, iphone, apple...), main content types (news, reviews, articles...), some featured tags and also a "tool bar" with the user avatar and icons for alerts (new private messages, notifications, etc...)
- We only have the logo in jpg. You must vectorize it and adapt to the design as you want.
- Red #b7142e is our corporate color
- We serve millions of pages so the design must be oriented to be served fast and not to use too much bandwidth for served page.
We will love to see:
Our main business is News and how the user perceive the contents is important for us. We look for a professional, not too much fancy design that the user perceive as "another amateur wordpress weblog about Mac using a preformatted template".
- We look for a good structure/layout of contents and a good legibility.
- The design must be oriented to the "content" and not to "the interface"
- We are open to risky designs and structures/layouts.
- Designer will be credited in the web if the design is brilliant (for us)