Homepage of a website for our Mergers & Acquisition Community.
This page should be striking, clean, professional, not too busy and offer a clear portal for all the people who are interested in M&A news and M&A events. These are professionals who belong to the top law firms, private equity firms and banking firms in the Netherlands.
Most important is the look and feel of the website.
Homepage should contain the following:
- A Tagline
- menus on the website should contain; Home,
News,People, Companies, League tables*, Deals, Contact us
Events, Magazines, M&A Trainings, Newsletter, Jobs, About us,
- there should be a Search bar,
- M&A logo at the left corner
- Alex van Groningen logo at the right corner
- Login (username /password/subscribe/forgot password)
- A list of recent news on people with new jobs including photo
and brief description.
- In addition a small list of league table categories (M&A Lawfirm,
M&A Advisor, Private Equity House) the number 1 mentioned with:
Category, name, and nr off deals.
- a list of news on M&A deals and private equity deals including photo
and brief description
- a top 5 of the biggest deals of the year
with; deal (buyer, seller, object) and dealprice.
- a list of our upcoming events with a logo and brief description
- Leave space for 1 or 2 banners where you feel this would fit.
- Social media integration: A link to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
About the size of the banners and menu items etc, wireframe. Please be creative. We do not have an exact design in mind.
If you feel there are too much (menu) items for the homepage, skip some. You may also change the logo M&A (colour or look and feel) if you think that is better.
* League tables are listings of companies and people of a number of deals closed and listings of the total value of the deals these closed.