NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS A ´SWEEPSTAKE´. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NSW, VIC, WA, QLD and TAS AGED 18 YEARS OR OVER. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. The promoter of the 99designs by Vista Sydney Festival Contest ("Contest") is 99designs Pty Limited, with registered address at 41-43 Stewart Street, Level 2, Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia ("Promoter"). Information on how to participate and Prize details (defined in Section 9) form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). The submitting of an Entry (defined in Section 3 below) in this Contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Contest is organised by Promoter in collaboration with SYDNEY FESTIVAL LIMITED, Level 5, 10 Hickson Road, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia. No purchase, order or financial consideration is necessary.
3. You can enter this Contest between 12:00 AM (GMT) on 4th January 2023 and 11:59 PM (GMT) on the 7th March 2023 (the “Contest Period”). To participate, Entrants must submit their information via clicking “Enter to win” on the landing page. (“Entry” or “Entries”). You may only enter this Contest via the aforementioned landing page, any other method of entry of entries made by direct reply to these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Participations out of the Contest Period will not be eligible to win the Prize. Your submission of an Entry constitutes your legal representation that you are eligible to participate in this Contest, and that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Winners will be the last seven (7) entries per day that the exhibition is open during the nine (9) week run (4th January 2023 – 7th March 2023) and prizes will be dispatched weekly.
5. The Promoter may select additional Entries to be used as replacements in the event that any entrants chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take the Prize. The Promotor’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Contest is final and binding on each person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Employees of the Promoter (together with its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates within the Cimpress plc group of companies) and/or any agency, contractor etc. who is directly associated with the organisation of administration of this Contest, and any member of the immediate family (i.e. a parent, sibling, child or grandchild) or household of any of the foregoing individuals, are not eligible to enter or win this Contest. Prizes awarded to ineligible participants will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate eligible participant.
7. Individuals who are under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Contest. The Promoter reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
8. Only one (1) Entry per person will be allowed to participate in this Contest. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
9. There will be five hundred (500) winners (“Winner”) who will be awarded the following prize winnings (collectively, the “Prize”): Merchandise (including a t-shirt) featuring the mural design created by 99designs in the Frida Kahlo: The Life of an Icon exhibition at Sydney Festival.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. The Winners will be notified by email seven (7) days at the latest after the Contest Period has ended. The Winner will have seventy-two (72) hours to claim its Prize from the date of the Prize notification and in order to make such claim, must email Promoter at the provided email address and upon the Promoter´s request send any further details, deemed necessary for Prize. After this time, Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner. The Promoter will not be liable for a Winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their Prize and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner may be required to sign (where permitted by law) an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity and liability release which must be signed and returned within term as further indicated by the Promoter, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be chosen.
12. For the names of the Winner or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to the Promoter´s address indicated above, referencing this Contest.
13. The Winner´s name may be announced and published on Promoter's websites or social media profiles or any other channels. The Winner agrees that the Promoter may use the Winner´s name, image and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without a fee being paid.
14. By taking part in this Contest, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their Entry for the purposes of this Contest. Any personal data relating to participants will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and awarding the Prize and be accordance with applicable data protection legislation and the Promoter's Terms and Conditions
. As detailed in the competition entry process, 99designs Pty Limited will also send you creative tips, trends, resources and the occasional promotional email which you can opt-out of anytime. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information how your personal data is processed during the Contest or how to contact the Promoter when you wish to improve, complete or delete any such data at your request. Your personal data is not given to any third parties not involved in the Contest’s implementation or management. The exception to this rule is that, if necessary, information may be disclosed to competent authorities in compliance with statutory obligations, Promoter´s affiliates or to third parties involved in granting the Prizes.
15. The Promoter, including its affiliates and agencies, does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the Contest, including any other such failure which is within the control of Promoter. Promoter will not be responsible if the Contest or the Prize event not being able capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of Entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
16. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Promoter, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Promoter, including its affiliates and agencies, nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
18. This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws applying in the State of Victoria, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Victoria with respect to any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions or any Prize won.